Nov 10, 2012

There Is Someone

I want to have someone who can understand my weirdness; someone who can understand why I prefer film cameras than digital; someone who can see that The Smiths, Radiohead, and Coldplay are the greatest bands in the world; someone who will buy me Mcdo fries whenever I'm having tantrums; someone who can endure the pain (take note of the word 'pain') of my punches at random times; someone who will never get tired of reading the poems I make; someone who can still laugh at my punch lines even if I always fail to deliver it right; someone who can be my best friend, my enemy, my partner-in-crime, and my lover.

I don't know if that's too much. And I don't know if that person even exists. Maybe he already existed, maybe he's still about to exist. I don't know. I'll never know. 

I will trust the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you describe yourself by using someone.:)

    ReplyDelete